Tuesday, May 27, 2014

music gets you through.

I've been focusing on a few bands recently as I try to deal with my placement within the world. Maybe not the world, but definitely the walls that surround me. But instead of bitching about $$$$ I instead focus on music. Lately I've had on repeat these three bands: The Wytches, Vår, and Lust For Youth. Two of these bands, The Wytches and Lust For Youth have upcoming album releases quickly approaching. 6/10 for Youth and 8/28 for Wytches (I already got my vinyl pre-orders in for both). OK so maybe August isn't so quickly approaching, but the way my life is spiraling these days it will be here before I realize it. And by then I probably still won't have my life/world placement figured out yet. Whatev's. Is 37 too old for prostitution?


No comments: