Wednesday, November 2, 2011

College Collage

In lieu of my traumatic life-flashed-before-my-eyes-bicycle-car crash this morning (I'm ok, I think...), I've decided to post some random collages I made way back in my college years, over 10 years ago. Some of these I think are pretty cool, others I think are... eh, ok. But I like that I'm finally getting back into it, and without the pressure of hovering art class teachers (even though the ones I had were pretty damn cool). Some of these creations were just random esoteric we-think-too-much-because-we're-architecture-students type sci-fi environments, and others were actually used as presentation renderings for a few of my design projects in the architecture studio. My favorite is the little guy in the second collage. He's such a looker. I like to think that he is me.









No comments: