Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Bandwagon

Finally, just enough people have encouraged me to do this. Finally, I have started my own blog. Personally I think all blogs are incredibly silly, no matter how serious they may appear. A blog is a blog, which means that anyone can publish anything they want. Anyway, you know what I'm getting at. There's no filtering system. Which I guess is good, as far as freedom of speech is concerned. But it's also bad, because there's a whole lotta nonsense out there.

Anywhoo, here's a few things I felt like showing you. They make me feel good. They inspire me. When I look at them, somewhere inside each of them I find an echo of a little bloody reflection of me. And that, I like.


Harry Clarke's 'Upon The Bed'

The Old Town Bar near Union Square

Pierre Auguste Cot's 'Springtime'

The Standard Hotel in New York City by Todd Schliemann of Polshek Partnership Architects

Odilon Redon 'The Smiling Spider'

No comments: