Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Afterlife

I think about the afterlife a lot. What happens to us when we die? Do we vanish into oblivion? Or do we continue, in some other form?

Recently seeing these pictures of Donatella Versace at a beach instantly made me think of Damien Hirst. Just imagine what he could do with her! Both before and after death! If she was smart, she'd get in with him now while there's still time. I mean, just look at her. He'd have a field day!


Still not convinced? Not reminded of anything? Hmm...


OK, got it? I mean, yuck. Just look at her. All she needs is her own big tub of formaldehyde. And with Hirst's name on the tag, she'd be worth a heck of a lot more than she is right now. -much like his "For The Love of God", below, which sold for $100,000,000:

And if no one wants to spend that much on Ms. Versace (I sure the heck wouldn't), maybe that popular traveling show we all know about would want her? I just have a bad feeling that she'll look even worse with all that sagging orange leathery skin off.


I somehow doubt Jacques Fabien Gautier d'Agoty would have touched Donatella with a 10 foot pole, though. Because no matter how much work she gets done, no matter how brilliant Damien Hurst could make her, she'll never, ever be THIS beautiful:


No comments: